Another Benefit Of Membership!
Houston Safari Club Foundation publications.
Hunter’s Horn and Bush Telegraph
Read “One On One With Jack Carr”
By Gayne C. Young
Jack Carr is a former Navy SEAL, avid outdoorsman, and the New York Times bestselling author of The Terminal List, True Believer, and Savage Son.
Hunter’s Horn is the award-winning quarterly flagship publication of HSCF. Every issue features stunning photography alongside thrilling first person accounts and articles written by some of the world’s most accomplished and renowned hunters and writers. Hunter’s Horn emphasizes the sporting lifestyle with content including outdoor education, conservation, legislative policy, field medicine, cuisine, product information, art, HSCF news and more. For the avid hunter-conservationist, Hunter
- 2021 Gold Davey Award – Consumer Magazine
- 2020, 2021, & 2022 Gold Marcom Award For Nonprofit Print Magazine
- 2022 & 2023 Silver NYX/Marcom Award For Design Magazine
- 2023 Silver NYX/Marcom Award For Magazine Cover
- 2019, 2020, 2021 American Graphic Design Award (GDUSA) for Publication Design
- 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022 Communicator Award For Print Distinction
- 2022 Communicator Award Of Excellence
- 2020 HM Folio: Eddie & Ozzie Awards For Single Magazine Issue/Association/Nonprofit/Charity
- 2021 Best Outdoor Publication, Texas Outdoor Writers Association
Preview a Digital Copy of Hunter’s Horn
Bush Telegraph is the official digital newsletter of HSCF. Once each month, you can receive this free, informative e-mail newsletter with the latest announcements about HSCF, legislative updates, upcoming events, meeting notices, membership information and more. Click the link below to receive the next issue of Bush Telegraph.
Corporate Partners Make A Difference!
When partnering with HSCF, you’re not just buying advertising or sponsorships…you are investing in the future of sport hunting, education and wildlife conservation. Through our media offerings, HSCF strives to educate, inform and keep alive the art of storytelling. We share the experience of life’s adventures. More importantly, through our passion for the outdoors, we are making a difference. Won’t you join us?
For more information: [email protected]