FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2020
The 2020 HSCF Sporting Clays Tournament will be held on Friday, May 15, 2020, at Greater Houston Sports Club. Come join us for a great day of shooting, fellowship, and fun. Experienced and novice shooters alike are encouraged to attend.
Proceeds support HSCF’s mission of preserving the sport of hunting through education, conservation and the protection of hunters’ rights. Funds raised go towards youth education programs, scholarships, conservation grants and more.
Open to the general public and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit fundraising event!
Bring your colleagues, clients, family and friends out for a fun day of shooting and fundraising for a truly worthy cause.
We will proudly host and recognize Veterans that have participated in HSCF outdoor excursions over the past year and area youth shooting teams. Come out and cheer them on!
Be A Tournament Sponsor!
Sponsorships include your team registration and more!
This a fantastic way to get exposure for your company and support Houston Safari Club Foundation! By becoming a sponsor, you are supporting HSCF’s mission of preserving the sport of hunting through education and conservation. For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact the HSCF office at 713.623.8844
Trophies will be awarded in each of three (3) Lewis Classes, as well as individual awards (raw score only) for men’s HOA, ladies HOA, wounded veteran HOA, HSCF member HOA, and youth HOA (17 years or younger) and Team Flurry high overall.
Food Trucks will be available for breakfast. Lunch and beverages are included in your registration.
There will be a variety of new games and prizes during the day, including these favorites!
- Team Flurry: $100 per round, per 4-man team*
- Target Mix Games: $25 per round, per shooter
*Team Flurry- flurry tickets must be purchased in groups of four (4). All flurry teams must have four (4) members in order to play. Teams can be made up of any (4) four individuals. You are not restricted to the (4) members of your clay shoot team.
You could win some fantastic prizes as part of our games!!
Tournament Schedule (Morning Start Time!)
9:00 AM Games
9:20 AM Safety Briefing
9:30 AM Shoot
12:30 PM Lunch and Games
1:15 PM Awards
2:00 PM Event Ends
Official Tournament Rules
- No alcohol is allowed before or during shooting activities – no exceptions.
- Gun actions MUST be kept open and unloaded except within the shooting stations.
- Individual HOA awards will be determined by RAW SCORE ONLY
- HSCF reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of this program, refuse entry or cause
- withdrawal of any shooter or team, if conditions warrant.
- You must be present to win door prizes.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to win any firearms. All firearm transfers will be governed by applicable Federal and State laws in effect at the time of the tournament.
- The Lewis Class system will be used for team scoring which allows for the use of
- purchased mulligans.
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required in all shooting areas (not provided).
Weather Cancellation Policy (if Tournament is in progress)
All score cards will be collected and analyzed to identify the squad that shot the least number of stations. All participants will be scored based on the same number of stations as the squad that completed the fewest amount of stations. For squads completing more stations than the team(s) completing the fewest stations, scores will be determined from the squads’ first station up to the station count that matches the same number of stations completed by the squad(s) completing the fewest number of stations (when the weather discontinuation is determined). All scores collected above that minimum number of stations will not be included in the squad score. Mulligans will be eliminated from scores.
THANK YOU TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, SPONSORS, EXHIBITORS & VOLUNTEERS FOR MAKING THE HSCF SPORTING CLAYS TOURNAMENT A BIG SUCCESS!
WE APPRECIATE YOU!
See the 2019 HSCF Sporting Clays Tournament Results!