JOIN OUR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS GROUP!
Follow us on Instagram! Click image below:
Stag & Dove Society (SDS) is a leadership group made up of young professionals, between the ages of 21 and 39 years old, who are rising leaders across a range of industries. Members, through their time, talent and resources, help expand the capacity and advance the mission of HSCF. Stag & Dove Society helps cultivate the next generation of leaders and supporters of HSCF.
Stag & Dove Society is a gateway to engage talented volunteers, connect with other young professionals and other HSCF members, and raise awareness among a younger generation to ensure the longevity and support of our organization.
Houston Safari Club Foundation (HSCF) works to build its young professional network to:
- Bring together young professionals, with a common interest in hunting, conservation, and HSCF.
- Attract, develop and retain emerging professionals through engagement in the group and HSCF.
- Offer an outlet for professional development, networking, and volunteer opportunities in a social setting.
- Provide a channel by which young professionals may enhance their personal and professional development through community engagement, camaraderie, volunteering, mentoring, networking, communication, awareness, and advocacy.
- Ages 21-39
- Members come from diverse backgrounds and have a wide variety of hunting, fishing, outdoor, and other interests, and engage themselves in the culture that HSCF has been built upon.
- Members have the following things in common: a passion for the outdoors, a love of hunting, a commitment to the responsible management of our national resources, the education of future generations, and the protection of our rights and legacy as hunter-conservationists.
- All Stag & Dove Society participants must be members of HSCF.
- Opportunities for professional growth and networking.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Mentor relationships between SDS and HSCF members.
- Mixers and networking events with SDS and HSCF members.
- Complimentary or discounted tickets to HSCF events.
A re-occurring happy hour will take place the last Thursday of every month.
HSCF Clay Crushing For Youth Clay Shoot
October 6th | 11am
Greater Houston Sports Club
To learn more, contact us at 713.623.8844 or [email protected].