JOIN OUR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS GROUP!
To bring together young adults, with a common interest in hunting and Houston Safari Club Foundation (HSCF), for the purposes of advocacy, volunteering, networking, camaraderie and to raise awareness, interest, and funding for HSFC’s mission.
- To attract, develop and retain emerging professionals through engagement in the group and HSCF.
- Offer an outlet for professional development, networking and volunteer opportunities in a social setting.
- Provide a channel by which professionals may enhance their personal and professional development through community engagement, mentoring, networking, communication and advocacy.
Follow us on Instagram! Click image below:
Participants will come from diverse backgrounds and have a wide variety of hunting, fishing, outdoor and other interests. Participants should have these things in common: a passion for the outdoors, a love of hunting, a commitment to the responsible management of our national resources, the education of future generations and the protection of our rights and legacy as hunter-conservationists. Participants, ages 21-39, will submerse themselves in the culture that HSCF has been built upon. Contact HSCF to learn more at 713.623.8844 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chairperson: Chase Schaefer
- Vice Chairperson: Tucker Chapman
- Secretary: Jaime Latshaw
- Treasurer: Andrew Latshaw
- Social Chairperson: Shane Mukherjee