#HSCFcares and we are doing what we can to support our members. We are helping exhibitors with special pricing and offering members and exhibitors FREE advertising on our social media networks.
Would you benefit from a FREE social media post on our accounts?
We would love to post about your business on our page as a thank you for being an exhibitor or member.
Please send the following to Carla Nielsen and a post will be scheduled.
-# you use on social media
We ask that once you see your post you share it with your own network so even more people will see it!
Looking for special Covid19 relief 2021 HSCF Worldwide Hunting Expo & Convention exhibitor pricing?
Houston Safari Club Foundation (HSCF) understands this is a very challenging time for all of us in the outdoor industry. We are constantly monitoring travel bans, industry shutdowns, the uncertain world economy and the susceptibility to illness being faced by the world’s population. We are absolutely aware you are dealing with cancellations by your scheduled clients.
HSCF is instituting the following immediate changes for our Partners:
2021 HSCF Convention booth rates are immediately discounted 20%.
- 10×10 Standard: $1,500
- 10×10 Corner: $1,715
- 10×20 End Cap: $3,415
- 20×20 Island: $6,800
- 20×30 Island: $9,800
For those of you who have already paid for your 2021 booths, refunds to meet this rate structure will be provided.
- No advance deposits for booth space will be required for the 2021 HSCF Hunting Expo & Convention.
- Booth payments for the 2021 HSCF Convention will not be due until October 1, 2020.
- If alternative payment arrangements need to be made, we will work with you.
- On your behalf, HSCF has negotiated reduced room rates with Embassy Suites by Hilton-Houston Downtown, located within walking distance of the GRB Convention Center, for only $159.00 per night, and includes breakfast.
- We will place your logo and a link to your website on our website’s Outfitter Directory, at no cost to you. Simply send us your logo (vector file) and website URL.
We appreciate you and empathize during these challenging, uncertain times. We want to do what we can to help. Together, we are all going to get through this!
Be safe, be healthy and be positive!